Quad Ram Configurations
1. Blind Seal Rams: Upper set of rams that seal off well pressure when nothing is in the well bore.
2. Shear Rams: Second set of rams to shear tubing up to 3 ½”.
3. Slip Rams: Third set of rams that hold the tubing in place while shearing or for other applications.
4. Pipe Seal Rams: Fourth set of rams that seal around the tubing, isolating well bore below.
Combi Ram Configurations
1.Shear/Seal Rams: Upper set of rams that can shear tubing up to 3 1/2” and seal-off the well pressure.
2. Slip/Seal Rams: Lower set of rams that hold onto the tubing in place while shearing or for other applications and seal around the tubing, isolating the well bore below.
Specifications & Options
Pressure Rating: 5,000psi, 10,000psi, 15,000psi
Tubing Size: 1.00”-3.50”
Service: all equipment is Sour Service
Teflon coating of bore added for corrosion resistance
Actuator bridal hoses or ported through body
Customized paint colors and BOP transport stand
New Internal Hydraulic technology in our BOP's
Benefit from the exclusion of bridal hoses with quicker BOP set-up times, less leak points, faster ram installations and simultaneous set actuator openings.
Shearing force is 35% stronger with the internal hydraulic BOP.