Non-extrusion ring sets are located on the top and bottom of the packing element. They act as a barrier between the moving parts of the Stripper Packer to prevent premature deformation or extrusion of the packing element. The two-part design has an angular seam cut to distribute the load evenly.
- Made from glass filled PTFE
- Two-piece design allows for easier installation while the coiled tubing is in the Stripper Packer
- Can be accessed via the doors of the Stripper Packer
- Other materials available
- Made to fit all sizes of coiled tubing